Thursday, April 3, 2014

A most awesome weekend!

Hello!

This time last week I was heading toward my first ever crafty retreat, my car heavily laden with many bags and boxes and a fabulous travelling companion, Debbie. We stayed in a beautiful spacious house located in a most tranquil area in the township of  Bright, Victoria. It was a wonderful long weekend filled with relaxation, good food and wine, great company and lots and lots of crafty goodness! Everything one could hope for, in fact. I was very fortunate indeed to be surrounded by so much generosity of spirit, talent and laughter - thankyou to all you amazing ladies for such an amazing experience and thankyou Joy for organising the perfect retreat! 


Debbie P and me ready for an adventure!


 The dining area of the house in which we stayed.


The group of gorgeous ladies at our retreat.


Thankyou again Joy! We had a blast!! :)


I seemed to be drawn to a CAS style - I am not sure if it was due to me looking at a lot of these recently or because a number of the ladies around me at retreat have a CAS style - maybe it was both!

This was made using stamps and dies from Simon Says Stamp and My Favorite Things. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -




Enjoy a wonderful day and thankyou for dropping by!







5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous time! And I love your card! What a wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! Love the simple colors and the sentiment! By the way, the photo's from the retreat look awesome! Seems like you had a great time! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully crisp and clean and a wonderful take on CTS#70!
    Looks like you had a fabulous crafty weekend retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love all white cards thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! you blogged again, and your card is simply smashing, so pleased you had a great time, love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment - you've just brightened my day! :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips